One of the biggest headaches in agricultural spraying is getting your crop protection products safely loaded, mixed and transported to the sprayer in as little time as possible, all while minimizing product contact. The Handler accomplishes this.
The Handler is a proprietary line of chemical handling systems that enables quick, easy and safe mixing and loading of agricultural chemicals into sprayers, airplanes and hauling tank systems. Originally developed by a Canadian farmer who was tired of having to climb onto his sprayer to dump gallon jugs of chemical, only to then have to fight with rinsing them, The Handler has evolved into a total crop protection management system.
Available in 20 different models, and loaded with innovative features, The Handler has been proven on tens of thousands of farms across the world to reduce the time it takes to properly mix and load a sprayer. The key to a successful spraying operation is to spend less time loading and more time spraying, all without sacrificing safety. The Handler combines safety, speed and effectiveness into a unit which will become the lifeblood of any spraying operation.
The Handler is available from retailers and distributors across North America, Europe and Australia. Each model comes with a wide variety of features designed to ease the loading process:
- Available in FIVE (5) convenient sizes – 15, 42, 70 & 230 US gallons
- Capable of handling liquid, dry and bulk product
- Built-in bulk handling capability
- Fills your sprayer fast, safely and effectively
- Patented knife system to maximize mixing speed and minimize waste
- Ensures safe disposal of chemicals and minimizes exposure.
- Fresh water rinse line for equipment cleanup and line rinsing
- Weatherproofa and UV resistant black hose throughout
- Dedicated, venturi powered bulk suction line
- Exclusive double venturi for easy emptying of bulk containers
- 3” seamless Handler bypass offers the highest volume bypass flow yet!