A world-class chemical handling system for both ground and aerial sprayers:
LOAD YOUR SPRAYER FASTER AND GET IN THE FIELD
One of the biggest headaches in agricultural spraying is getting your crop protection products safely loaded, mixed and transported to the sprayer in as little time as possible, with safety in mind and contact with the product minimized. The Handler accomplished this.
The Handler is a proprietary line of chemical handling systems that enables quick, easy and safe mixing and loading of agricultural chemicals into sprayers, airplanes and hauling tank systems. Originally developed by a Canadian farmer who was tired of having to climb up onto his sprayer to dump 2 1/2 gallon jugs of chemical, only to have to fight with rinsing them, the Handler has evolved into a total crop protection management system.
Available in 4 sizes and proven in tens of thousands of farms from across the world, The Handler reduces the time that it takes to properly load and mix a sprayer. The key to a successful spraying operation is spending less time loading and more time spraying, without sacrificing safety. With the Handler safety, speed and effectiveness are combined into a single unit that will quickly become the lifeblood of your spraying operation.
Each model comes with a wide variety of features designed to ease the loading process:
- Available in four (4) convenient sizes – 15, 42, 70 & 230 US gallons
- Handles liquid, dry and bulk product
- Built-in bulk handling capability
- Fill your sprayer fast, safely and effectively
- Patented knife system to maximize mixing speed and minimize waste
- Ensures safe disposal of chemicals and minimizes exposure.
- Fresh water rinse line for equipment cleanup and line rinsing
- Weatherproof, UV resistant black hose throughout
- Dedicated, venturi powered bulk suction line
- Exclusive double venturi for easy emptying of bulk containers
- 3” seamless Handler bypass offers the highest volume bypass flow yet!
The Handler is available from retailers and distributors across North America, Europe and Australia.