Polywest is proud to sponsor and support a number of charities and initiatives, both as a corporation and at the individual branch level.
The organizations supported by Polywest reflect the philanthropic beliefs of not just ownership and management, but of the people who make up the heart of our organization. We believe that the organizations and initiatives supported by the company, should reflect what our own staff believe is worthwhile, as these are often very personal and meaningful.
As such, our support is offered to various groups, across a wide range of scope and size – from grassroots projects like animal rescue and youth programs, all the way to national initiatives supporting social issues such as homelessness, poverty and mental health, to research initiatives on disease and mental health that affect humanity on a global scale.
- Alzheimer Society of Manitoba
- CancerCare Manitoba Foundation
- Children’s Hospital Foundation Winnipeg
- D’Arcy’s ARC Animal Rescue Center
- Manitoba Underdogs Rescue
- MS Society of Manitoba
- Pembina Trails School Div. Educational Support Fund
- Siloam Mission
- Teen Challenge of Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Harvest
- Winnipeg Humane Society
Edmonton (Acheson), AB
- Acheson Business Association
- Fill the Flat Deck for Fort McMurray
- Make a Difference Christmas Campaign
- Alzheimer Society of Alberta
- Bandit Energy Bobcats Midget AAA Hockey Team
- CAC Bantam AA Klondike Cycle Hockey Team
- Edmonton Humane Society
- Frank Flaman Foundation
- Grow Calgary