We have an exciting sales career opportunity for one of our Saskatchewan territories. The ideal candidate for this position will have an Account Management or Territory Management background, with relatable experience in a Business-to-Business setting.
The typical day may include:
- Establishing and developing a relationship with our customer base in an assigned territory as well as with co-workers in this and our other branches
- Fielding calls from one of our business customers across Saskatchewan
- Recommending products to customers and completing pricing inquiries
- Preparing orders for entry
- Following up on incoming leads generated from our active website, your assigned territory and beyond when required
- Demonstrating products and education to our Client base
- Converting incoming phone calls from leads to firm orders
- Producing and managing a pipeline of quotes and customer inquiries
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Assisting a limited amount of walk-in traffic with their needs, suggesting products and even filling orders during peak times of the season
- Quickly and accurately completing other customer inquiries as they come up
Knowledge of the liquid handling industry including experience selling tanks, fibreglass or plastic products, , pumps or agricultural spraying products or plumbing products will be considered an asset, but not a requirement. The right candidate will have strong sales skills, impeccable professionalism and the energy and drive to succeed. We believe that attitude is everything and as a front-line representative of Polywest you will be the face and voice of an established, growth oriented company.
Polywest offers an exciting team-oriented work environment where you will be given the structure and opportunity to grow as a sales professional. This position includes a competitive base salary, commission program , benefits, and vacation. Our company operates Monday through Friday and the weekends are yours to spend with the family or pursuing personal endeavors.
Contact Kasey Riddell – Sales Manager – email@example.com