We are currently seeking a Delivery Truck Driver, either on a part-time or permanent basis. It would be an ideal position for someone who is semi-retired and is looking for some extra money, or if the chosen candidate prefers we can add warehouse/shipping duties to make a full-time position.
You will be required to make deliveries throughout Winnipeg and rural areas. A valid Class 5 driver’s license is required in order to operate our one-ton truck and trailer. This position requires the ability to lift, bend and work in a light industrial environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Complete daily safety truck inspections
- Complete daily travel logs
- Keep truck reasonably clean out, and clean/tidy inside
- Follow company policy and safety procedures
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Valid Class 5 drivers license (must also provide drivers abstract)
Polywest offers an exciting team-oriented work environment where you will be given the structure to grow as a professional. Polywest employees are eligible for benefits after successfully completing the 3 month probationary period. We offer a competitive compensation package, paid benefits, PEER Program and paid vacation after one year. For more information or to apply, please e-mail email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.