We have an exciting sales career opportunity inside our busy Edmonton location. The ideal candidate for this position will have an Account Management or Territory Management background, with relatable experience in a Business-to-Business setting.
The typical day may include:
- Establishing and developing a relationship with our customer base and co-workers in this and our other branches
- Fielding calls from one of our business customers across Alberta
- Recommending products to customers and completing pricing inquiries
- Preparing orders for entry
- Following up on incoming leads generated from our active website or by our outside sales personnel
- Demonstrating products and education our Client base
- Converting incoming phone calls from leads to firm orders
- Producing and managing a pipeline of quotes and customer inquiries
- Identifying sales opportunities
- Assisting a limited amount of walk-in traffic with their needs, suggesting products and even filling orders
- Quickly and accurately completing other customer inquiries as they come up.
Knowledge of the liquid handling industry including experience selling tanks, fibreglass or plastic products, , pumps or agricultural spraying products or plumbing products will be considered an asset , but not a requirement. The right candidate will have strong sales skills, impeccable professionalism and the energy and drive to succeed. We believe that attitude is everything and as a front-line representative of Polywest you will be the face and voice of an established, growth oriented company.
Polywest offers an exciting team-oriented work environment where you will be given the structure and opportunity to grow as a sales professional. This position includes a competitive base salary, commission program , benefits, Vacation and our PEER Program. Our company operates Monday through Friday and the weekends are yours to spend with the family or pursuing personal endeavors.