We are seeking a responsible individual capable of working within a team environment, to manufacture a variety of molded plastic products and who will ensure all work performed adheres to organizational standards within our safety regulations and guidelines. This position requires physical ability to lift, bend and work in a light industrial environment. We are currently working 5 days with 8 hour shifts. Wage range (dependant on experience) is $12.50 to $18.00 an hour. This is a permanent position.
- Ability to follow specific written and verbal instructions
- High School diploma preferred
- Previous production work considered an asset
- Clean criminal record
- Ability to use basic power tools including routers, drills and hand tools
- Ability to work as a team
- Commitment to accuracy and detail
- Future shift work may be required
Polywest offers an exciting team-oriented work environment where you will be given the structure to grow as a professional. Polywest employees are eligible for benefits after successfully completing the 3 month probationary period. We offer a competitive compensation package, paid benefits, PEER Program and paid vacation after one year. For more information or to apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.