Customer Service Representative – Acheson, AB. (Edmonton)
We are seeking a Customer Service representative to complement our team in the Acheson office. This position requires a team player with an outstanding personality, who will fulfill the transactional needs of our customers while supporting and complementing our sales force. The successful applicant will assist with administration and sales through completion of assigned tasks to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have a high level of attention to detail with a passion for helping customers in support of sales. Qualifications should also include solid multitasking skills, effective communication and problem solving with demonstrated flexibility in a fast paced environment. A minimum of two years’ experience in an equivalent role as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
Required activity will include:
- Establishing and developing a relationship with our customer base as well as with co-workers
- Fielding calls from our business customers across Alberta
- Recommending products to customers and completing pricing inquiries
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Entering orders
- Following up on incoming leads generated from our active website
- Demonstrating products and education to our Client base
- Converting incoming phone calls from leads to firm orders
- Assisting walk-in traffic with their needs, suggesting products and even filling orders
- Quickly and accurately completing other customer inquiries as they come up
Knowledge of the liquid handling industry including experience selling tanks, fibreglass or plastic products, pumps or agricultural spraying products or plumbing products will be considered an asset, but not a requirement. The right candidate will have strong sales skills, impeccable professionalism and the energy and drive to succeed. We believe that attitude is everything and as a front-line representative of Polywest you will be the face and voice of an established, growth oriented company.
Polywest offers an exciting team-oriented work environment where you will be given the structure and opportunity to grow as a, sales professional. This position includes a competitive salary, benefits, and vacation. Our company operates Monday through Friday and the weekends are yours to spend with the family or pursuing personal endeavors.
Interested applicants are invited to apply to become a part of our team by submitting a letter of interest with salary expectations and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org